Old Hickory Ramp: Bull Creek Ramp at Flipper’s
All tournaments take off is at approximately Sunrise or safe light. Tournament day will be approximately 8 hours.
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Rules & Conditions
- Each team shall consist of one or two anglers with at least one of which needs to be over the age of 18. If any angler is under the age of 18, they must be with a parent, guardian, or have written permission to fish with the team member over 18 years of age. A third team member is allowed as long as they are under the age of 16 at the time of the tournament.
- Only Missile Baits soft plastic baits and Missile Jigs skirted jigs may be used. Contestants can use any skirt of their choice. Spinnerbaits, buzzbaits, and chatterbaits are prohibited. To help use Missile Baits and Missile Jigs as a lure, the only NON-Missile branded products permitted are any jig head not designed to hold a skirt, hook, or weight (i.e. Texas Rig or umbrella rig follow state regulations).
ONLY MISSILE BAITS AND MISSILE JIGS ALLOWED IN YOUR BOAT. ANY BOATS WITH ANY OTHER BRAND SOFT PLASTIC OR SKIRTED JIG ON BOARD WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Limit: 5 bass (largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, or shoal bass) with local length requirements to be followed.
- Dead Fish Penalty: 1 pound for each dead fish.
- Tournament hours will be announced prior to tournament day. Teams late for check in will be disqualified.
- Tackle and Equipment: Only Missile Baits and Missile Jigs artificial baits may be used. Only casting, spin-casting, or spinning rods may be used. No rods over 8’ will be allowed. No fly rods, no trolling, and no airboats. Only one rod may be used at a time for each team member.
- Care of Fish: Teams must use all reasonable care in handling and keeping of fish to keep them alive and in good condition for release after weighing in. All boats must have at least one live-well capable of sustaining their catch. No stringers and no culling of fish at the dock.
- Safety: Life jackets, which must be Coast Guard legal, must be worn when the main engine is running and kill switches must be attached. Boat motors may not exceed the horse power rating for the boat.
- No radios or cell phones may be used during the tournament for the purpose of ex-changing or receiving fishing information.
- Use of alcoholic or illegal substances is prohibited.
- Protests must be made in writing prior to 15 minutes after the final boat check in to the tournament director. All decisions by the tournament director are final.
- Liability Release: In signing this application, we understand and will abide by the rules set for this tournament. We hereby waive and release MISSILE BAITS LLC, officials, sponsors, hosts, agents, and all other contestants from any and all claims of injury and or material and bodily damage incurred in connection with the tournament.
- Verification of Liability Insurance: Participants agree to maintain liability insurance on the boat they will be using in this tournament.
- Contestants contractually agree to submit to a polygraph test. All contestants receiving cash rewards will be subject to a polygraph test. Failure to pass the polygraph test will result in disqualification.